Saturday, August 11, 2007

Missouri Vacation Highlights






We just returned from one of my favorite places in this world - southwest Missouri! We had such a great time visiting with my family. We stayed at my aunt Coralee and uncle Ed's house near Nixa, MO. We visited with my cousins Mike, Jeni, and Scott and I also got to visit with my aunt Debbie and uncle Phil.


IT WAS SO HOT! We spent our time either indoors in air conditioning or outside at the pool. We visited the Wildlife Museum next to Bass Pro, spent a ton of time in Bass Pro, went through Fantastic Caverns, ate at my favorite place the Mexican Villa, went to the Nixa community pool, played miniature golf, went to my cousin's show in Branson, and drove go-karts multiple times. Ryan's favorite activity was definitely the go-karts. Kayla absolutely loved my cousin Mike's show in Branson and has watched the DVD of it multiple times daily. I want to post a plug for Mike's show "Grand Jubilee" at the Grand Country Theatre in Branson. This is a GREAT show that all ages of people will enjoy no matter what your musical tastes are. I have always loved to watch Mike perform. He is so incredibly talented and makes me laugh like no other! Needless to say - we had a GREAT time!

No comments: