Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kayla's First Day of School


Kayla started at her new preschool today! She woke me up already dressed in sweatpants from last school year wanting to know where the shirt was that matched them (she long ago outgrew it - as well as the sweatpants!). She was very happy to finally be starting school. She had a fun day at school and was chattering nonstop about school on the way home. I really cherish these days because next year she will be in Kindergarten all day, everyday (sniff, sniff).
Late this afternoon the poor bug came to me and told me that her ear was hurting her. She slept though dance class and was devastated that I didn't wake her up for class, but instead took her to the after hours clinic to get her ears checked. Hopefully she will be feeling better for the next day of school on Friday.

No comments: