Thursday, February 7, 2008

My SUPERbowl Son


Sometimes I feel like I don't devote enough time to Ryan on this blog. Kayla is home with me one day during the week so I have more opportunities to take pictures of the things she does. So, this post is for Ryan. This is a picture of him making us subs for dinner on Superbowl Sunday. After he made my sandwich (to order of course) he asked me if that was the best sub I have ever had. Of course it was! I usually watch the Superbowl alone as Chris is somewhere else with all his fantasy football junkies watching the game. This year was great because Ryan was REALLY into the game. He watched every single play and every single commerical with me. It was so fun to watch the game with him! He was jumping on the couch and beating on his chest when the Giants were making the huge plays at the end. He said, "Mom, I'm so nervous I can hardly stand it!" What a great night we had. I am so proud of the person he is and is growing up to be. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy Ryan, those subs looked good. Wish I could have been there to eat one and watch the game with you guys. I am proud of you too.

Love,

Aunt Debbie