Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!









Happy Easter everyone! I haven't had much time to blog this last month. Today was such a wonderful day. The Despers and the Mynatt's were able to get together to celebrate Easter. There was sooooo much good food! Kayla JUST got over an 8 day bout with the flu - some family members weren't there today because of illness. (We missed you Barb and Malori!) It's a lot of work to get ready for a big meal, but it is also good to have my spring cleaning done now!! I had a lot of help today! Mom and Grandma came up 2 hours early and helped me fix the food and my kitchen crew down below helped me clean it all up! Thank you to everyone that helped today!!!
We also celebrated Ryan's 9th birthday today. How can he already be 9 years old?? I made my first and last birthday cake! I can scrapbook and make cards, but cake decorating is definitely not in my repertoire. The kids both got Webkinz today. Why didn't I think of those??
The other good news....I'M ON VACATION!!! The kids are on Spring Break this week so I took the week off. I'm happy to get to spend the time with them!

No comments: