Saturday, May 17, 2008

Best 36th Birthday Ever!

Yesterday was the best day ever! Thank you to all my friends and family who called me and made the day special. My day at work was very busy, but went very smoothly (that's a big gift right there!). My husband, who rocks, sent me the most beautiful flower bouquet. I got calls from friends and family from a far. I got to end the evening at the Denton's house with my euchre club friends. Trish made me a delicious chocolate cake and Chris Denton serenaded us with his guitar. It was the perfect ending to a great day. Thank you! It really meant a lot to me!

I want to shout-out "Happy Birthday" today to my cousin Mike in Branson, MO! Check out his website here.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Belated Birthday Julie! I'm glad it was a good one :)

. said...

Happy 36th Birthday...

Fight 2 Win,

The Coco's