Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall Carnival











I'm so thankful that the Wayne Center Elementary Fall Carnival is OVER. I was very lucky to work with two other moms that put a lot of time into making this carnival a great event for the kids. Dawn and Tiffanie were wonderful to work with. None of us had ever worked on this event and somehow we made it all come together! The kids seemed to have a great time and our chili even turned out good! We learned a lot and things will be much easier next year. Thank you to all the parents that donated food and their time working at games during the carnival!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Whew! Now what do we do with the extra time? Thanks to you too for everything you did for the carnival. I had quite a few people tell me they liked the new look of the carnival. I have to agree...and it will only get better!