Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shedd Aquarium


Our first stop in Chicago this weekend was the Shedd Aquarium. Chris and I had gone two years ago and knew that the kids would really enjoy it. So finally, we all got there! I was disappointed that the Ocean Aquarium was closed for renovations, but the kids didn't know any different. This is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I wish I could just freeze the kids at this age.




I thought this frog was GROSS! It was like 12-15 inches long!




We went to a 4-D movie at the aquarium. So we had to put on our glasses. I had never seen a movie in 3-D so that was a new experience. What made it 4-D was the seats would vibrate and poke you in the back. We got sprayed with water and there were bubbles floating around. I thought that Kayla would really enjoy it because it was a SpongeBob SquarePants show. She was FREAKED out by the 3-D and getting splashed with water!





Now this is a cute frog!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I understand wanting to freeze our children one frame at a time. They grow up so quickly! Your pictures are keepers...thanks for sharing.