Sunday, November 30, 2008

Girl's Night Out!

Oh what a fun girl's night we had last night! Kayla and I met our friends Julie and Emily. We headed to the Festival of Trees at the Embassy. The girls had fun looking at all the trees. Emily's dance company performed and then Kayla herself got to go on stage and perform at the Embassy with her dance company. We then walked to Coney Island (boy do I miss Coney Island in Kendallville!) and it was packed! We then headed to the ice rink. Notice, there are no pictures from the ice rink! Poor Kayla struggled on skates, but she didn't give up. I used every muscle in my upper body to keep her upright. I only fell once, and I'm sure that the entire city felt it because I went down HARD! We ended our fun night at DeBrand's. We are so blessed to have such good friends and good times!











I love this picture of the girls stuffing their faces with popcorn!


Kayla and Emily


Julie and Julie

No comments: